The Microinsurance MBA Association of the Philippines also known as RIMANSI (RIMANSI) is a non-profit microinsurance resource center and association of mutual microinsurers in the Philippines, providing business development support services to microfinance institutions, cooperatives and mutual benefit associations in the establishment and strengthening of member-owned and governed microinsurance programs. As a growing network of microinsurers in Southeast Asia especially in the Philippines, RIMANSI is looking for a Finance and Admin Assistant.
The Finance and Admin Assistant (FAA) will primarily support the Finance & Admin Officer in office management, financial, administrative and personnel work in line with the organization’s objectives. The FAA will do support duties in the following areas:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, other financial reports and schedules.
- Assist in the billing and collection of fees related to services, trainings and workshops.
- Provide assistance in cashiering functions, petty cash fund management, preparing appropriate vouchers involving cash, checks, and other negotiable instruments.
- Assist in bank deposits, withdrawals, reconciliations and other bank transactions.
- Facilitate remittances and transactions to SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig, BIR, SEC and other regulatory agencies in line with compliance requirements.
- Monitor the utilization of personnel leave, daily time record, and submission of accomplishments and plans.
- Arrange logistics and travel requirements related to RIMANSI activities.
- Assist in the management of office requirements such as adequate office supplies and effectively working equipment.
- Monitor contracts and agreements with consultants and partners.
- Provide support in the implementation of RIMANSI trainings, workshops, forums and other activities.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or BS Accounting Technology
- Good knowledge and skills in computer office applications.
- Has passion for development work.
- Volunteer work experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Interested applicants may send their CV with letter of intention on or before June 25, 2021 (THURSDAY) addressed to the Executive Director of RIMANSI at:
Address: Unit 1014, Medical Plaza Ortigas Bldg., San Miguel Avenue, Pasig City
Telefax: (02) 633-9327
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.