RIMANSI Secretariat braces for 2018
RIMANSI Secretariat held its two-day annual work planning for 2018 regular programs and projects at Soleste Suites in Katipunan, Quezon City on November 14-15.
The Secretariat individually get readied and presented their respective annual work plan for 2018 paving the way to the Association’s goal of achieving 12 million members by 2024 insuring 48 million lives (12*24*48). In addition to the regular programs and projects, the Secretariat determined undertakings to be pursued in 2018, to wit:
Development of new distribution channels for Mi-MBAs;
- Establishment of new MBA;
- Enhancement of social marketing platform through newsletter, article contribution, infographics, and Facebook;
- Put forward specific policy agenda for microinsurance regulatory bodies;
- Development of alternative online-based software application for Mi-MBAs;
- Assistance in Mi-MBA compliance requirement to National Privacy Commission (NPC) and Credit Information Corporation (CIC);
- Recognition of governance training from the Insurance Commission;
- Improvement of design and methodology of regular training programs;
- Development of new and enhancement of Mi-MBA products;
- Full participation of qualified associate members in the Mutual Security Fund;
- Maximum participation in group catastrophe reinsurance treaty of Mi-MBAs; and
- Participation of 17 Mi-MBAs in Pooled Investment Fund.
The focus areas along with the corresponding activities were identified for presentation and approval of the Board upon placement of appropriate budget.